Date08 - 10 June, 2021
LocationHotel TBA**** | Prague 6
Speakers20 Professional Speakers
Theme: Understanding The Global Impact of Health/Medical Insurance on Healthcare Sector
GHIC2019 is an annual business get-together of key decision makers in the health insurance and healthcare sectors. The gathering will enable attendees to participate; interact and engage senior level professionals from reputable companies across the globe. GHIC 2019 will help identify business opportunities; build relationships and expand your company’s reach in the health insurance and healthcare world.
Benefits of Attending / What To Expect:
- An exclusive platform providing a high level network of CEOs, MDs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, GMs, Directors, Heads of Department and other key players of your industry, with the aim of giving you the opportunity to network, share business ideas/experiences, analyse case studies and initiate new business opportunities with potential partners – all within three days.
- High level ‘Resource Persons’ as speakers
- Three days of networking opportunities that encourages interactive discussions on health insurance as it affects healthcare
- Two days of sharing of knowledge on Health Insurance & Healthcare
- Presentations on the latest developments in Health Insurance & Healthcare regulations and legal issues
- Case studies on technologies supporting Health Insurance & Healthcare
- Panel discussion that would help enhance your professional skills
- Interactive lunch with opportunity for sharing of business ideas and experiences
- Find out acceptable procedures of handling health insurance and healthcare issues.
GHIC2021 Agenda / Subject To Change
GHIC 2021 / Join health insurance and healthcare experts to discuss:
- How Changing Lifestyles, Med-Tech Innovations and the Rise of Consumerism will Shape the Next Generation of Health Insurance Plans
- Multi-Culture Customer-Service in Health Insurance
- Emerging Opportunities for Health Insurance in Africa
- Preventing Overutilisation/Overtreatment of Medical Services Through Healthcare Nudging
- Employee Benefit Compliance & Employee Engagement
- Global Health Insurance Challenges
- Personalised Preventive Health Programs as the Solution to Increase Client Engagement and Profitability – HI Platform
- Mobile and Connected Health – A Health Care Movement
- Exploring the Importance of International Network to Healthcare
- Aspects of Partnership & Cooperation Between Pharma & Private Health Insurance in Gulf Region
- Telemedicine and AI – Future Answer for Fast Access to Doctor Worldwide
- Organizational Framework of Medical Evacuation in War and Conflict: Preparing for International Travel and Global Medical Care
Testimonials / What People Say About Our Events
“Thank you for hosting such a wonderful and successful international conference. I was honored to join group of top-notch professionals and share our experience in Abu Dhabi – U.A.E. The quality of speakers and papers were excellent, the sponsored lunch provided an outstanding food and atmosphere for the conference members to interact and to get to know each other. Professionally, I met some wonderful friends for life. I may also be initiating research with some of my new-found colleagues.”
Waleed Tawfik, Director, Revenue Cycle Management, ProVita International Medical Center, UAE
“GHIC2017 was a great venue for health, health insurance and health innovation leaders and decision makers to explore and discuss best practices. The networking opportunities and cutting edge technology and trends in global health were great.”
John Quinn, MD, MPH, Medical Director and Lead Advisor, Tangiers International, Malta
“A really informative and very well organised conference, which addressed the key issues of global health insurance. I would definitely attend again given the very good quality of the presenters.”
Simon Peter Denis Isgar, Partner, Kennedys Dubai LLP, UAE
“The topics structured for the conference were very well designed and speakers’ panel was very well thought of, bringing the best on the floor; keeping the right balance between innovation, new ideas and industries existing key issues & solutions.”
Farooq Ahmed Farid, Vice President, Technical & Strategic Support, OMAN INSURANCE COMPANY, UAE
“I met very interesting people and made quality contacts. I hope my presentation was interesting for the participants. I hope I will be able to help you out in future conferences. Looking forward to keeping in touch… Best Regards.”
Ugur Caglar, CEO, Azerbaijan Industrial Insurance Company, Azerbaijan
“The organisation was top class. I enjoyed my time, sharing content with other leaders in the field.”
Glenn Lottering, Senior Director, Oracle EMEA and APAC FSGBU, Oracle Insurance, ORACLE Nederland BV
Investment to Attend / Perfect Price For Event
+ 21% VAT (336 €)
1936 EUR (Total)
Maximum of 2 Delegates
+ 21% VAT (504 €)
2904 EUR (Total)
Maximum of 3 Delegates
+ 21% VAT (630 €)
3630 EUR (Total)
Maximum of 4 Delegates
Register now / Book Your Place Today
Event FAQs / Find Your Answers
- 1. Who Should Attend?
- 2. Why Should I Attend?
- 3. Are There Other Hotels Close to the Venue?
- 4. What Is The Target Market?
- 5. Do You Have Special Hotel Reservation Rates For Registered Delegates?
- 6. What Should I Wear to the Event?
- 7. How Do I Redeem My Coupon?
- 8. What Else Do You Do?
- 9. Who Will Be Attending?
- Members of Board
- Managing Directors
- Vice Presidents
- General Managers
- Heads of Department
- Managers e.t.c.
- Maintain competitive lead.
- Discover new ways of handling health insurance and healthcare issues.
- Benefit in networking opportunities that encourages interactions and discussions on health insurance as it affects healthcare.
- Enhance your professional skills.
- Expand your company's customer base.
- Share business ideas and experiences during interactive lunch.
- Join key decision makers in analysing sectoral case studies.
- Hotel DAP, Vitezne namesti 4/684, Prague 160 00, Czech Republic, http://www.daphotel.cz/
- Golden Well Hotel, U Zlate Studne 166/4 | Mala Strana, Prague 118 00, Czech Republic, www.goldenwell.cz
- Alchymist Prague Castle Suites, Snemovni 164/8, Prague 118 00, Czech Republic, http://www.alchymistpraguecastle.com/en/default.html
- Hoffmeister & Spa, Pod Bruskou 144/7 | Mala Strana, Prague 118 00, Czech Republic, http://www.hoffmeister.cz/en/
- HOTEL INTERNATIONAL PRAGUE, Koulova 15, 16000 Praha 6, Czech Republic, http://internationalprague.cz/en/
- Hotel Pod Vezi, Mostecka 58/2 | Prague 1 - Mala Strana, Prague 118 00, Czech Republic, http://www.podvezi.com/
- Silenzio, Na Karlovce 2565/1b, 160 00 Prague 6, Czech republic, http://www.silenziohotel.cz/en/
- http://www.booking.com Destination/hotel name: Dejvice, Prague, Czech Republic
- Health Insurance & Healthcare regulators
- Insurance and Re-Insurance Companies
- Third Party Administrators
- Assistance Companies
- Healthcare Providers
- Managed Care Service Providers
- Risk Management Companies
- Insurance Claim Professionals
- Solution Providers
- Brokers; e.t.c.
- Start your registration via standard registration
- Click on Register
- Fill-in your details on: REGISTER NOW / Book Your Place Today
- Select Your Price: Standard 1936 EUR
- Click on Register Now
- Click Register on: STANDARD TICKET GHIC2018 1936.00 € Inc. VAT (1600.00€ Excl. VAT)
- Click on: View Cart
- For Standard Ticket Only (Select the number of tickets you want to purchase)
- Update Cart
- If you have a coupon, please add code
- Click on: Apply Coupon
- If you do not have a coupon, please move on to the next stage
- Click on: Proceed To Checkout
- Fill-in: Billing Details
- Confirm that details are correct and then click on: Place Order
- Then finalise registration and make payment online.
- Bancassurance Forum (BAFORUM.EU)
- Global Insurance Claims Management Conference (GICMAC.EU)
- Usage-Based Motor Insurance Conference (UBMIC.EU)
- For more information, please contract: email@example.com
- List of participating companies will appear here in due course